Philadelphia, PA, May 18, 2011 — Business Clubs America of Philadelphia (BCA) officially announces it July special guest speaker. Peter Vidmar, Olympic gold medalist, will be the guest speaker at the July 22, 2011 BCA Breakfast.
One of the reasons gymnastics is the most watched event of the Olympic Games is that the viewer can always expect something new and different from the athletes. This innovation also requires some risk, Peter discusses and shows how the judging category of ROV: Risk, Originality, and Virtuosity, has become a mandate for constant change in his sport and how it can be used in your business life. In describing how we need to stop playing catch up with the competition,
Peter says, “A perfect 10 just a few years ago may only score an 8.5 today. If I don’t innovate, I’ll be left behind very quickly!”
A few highlights of Peter’s career.
- Highest scoring American gymnast in Olympic history
- Winner of two gold & one silver medal in 1984 Olympics
- Author of Risk, Originality, and Virtuosity: The Keys to a Perfect 10
- Chairman of the Board of USA Gymnastics
- Commentator for CBS Sports & ESPN
- Served on President’s & Governor’s Councils on Physical Fitness & Sports
- Member of US Olympic Hall of Fame & Speaker Hall of Fame
This event is by invitation only.
If you are not a member, but are interested in this event, please call Ralph at 215-735-2871.