Relationship Marketing Assistant is responsible for assisting and supporting BCAP staff in the management of all BCA Relationship activities including Events, Marketing, Business Development & Member Relations, and general administrative support to the Company President.
- General support for all department heads
- Answer telephone calls professionally and respond to inquiries/screening calls
- Manage Salesforce.com (company CRM) containing all member account and contact information, member dossiers, calendars, etc.
- Assist with logging member contracts and administering member and sponsorship fulfillment
- Assist with cultivating and maintain relationships with clients
- Assist with administratively coordinating client accounts
- Assist in the daily management of the BCA office. Duties include, but not limited to sorting mail, faxing, copying, filing, database management, typing routine letters, handle telephones, maintain calendar and schedule appointments
- Perform administrative work and other support duties as assigned on a daily basis
- Consistently champion the Relationship Marketing philosophy to members, prospects, and the business community at large
Marketing & Event Responsibilities
- Assist the Marketing & Event Manager in coordination of all BCA Events
- Assist in coordination of event registration, attendee nametags and event check-in
- Assist with logistics for VIP’s/Keynote speakers (i.e., hotels and transportation). Keynote speakers are high profile sports celebrities and require delicate and confidential handling.
- Assist in coordinating food, location, times and scripts and agendas for events
- Assist with email invitations, collateral and other promotional materials for events
- Assist with Marketing efforts, including external and internal marketing, social media, graphics etc
- Assist with management of event and promotional item inventory
- Initiative and ability to work independently
- Must be someone who truly cares about others and wants to help everyone around them succeed
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and demanding deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (phone and in-person) THIS IS IMPORTANT, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO CALL ANYONE and talk to anyone.
- Excellent computer skills required, Salesforce.com experience a plus.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) for Mac desired but not required
- Strong attention to detail required. Keen proofreading, editing and writing skills AND discerning eye for design and layout desired.
- Flexibility and ability to learn quickly
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Positive attitude a must
This job requires approx. 25-30 hours / week to start.
Salary range is $20,000-$30,000
To apply for this position please email email@example.com