Marketing & Event Intern is responsible for supporting BCA staff in the management of all BCA events including pre-event in-office planning, on-site event staffing and post-event wrap and follow-up. Intern may also be assisting with marketing efforts and activities related to BCA and its events.
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Assist with full load-in, set-up and load-out for events
- Manage and follow-up with online database of guest RSVP’s
- Coordinate Sponsor logistics for events, including setup and branding placement
- Assist in coordination of guest speaker, hotel, car service, flight info, etc
- Assist in management of event script and timeline
- Assist with catering logistics
- Assist with signage placement and sponsorship fulfillment
- Assist with room setup, décor and table placement
- Manage on-site Registration and check-in of all guests
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to take initiative and work independently when needed
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and demanding deadlines
- Must be able to work off-hours as some events are early morning or evening.
- Must be a team player and be able to work with others to achieve a common goal.
- These requirements are a given and I shouldn’t even have to mention them: knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, internet, email, strong communication skills, strong phone skills and a quick learner
- This is an unpaid internship
- The work environment is very active, fast-paced
- Intern will work an estimated 2-3 events a month, with an avg. of 6-8 hours per event.
- Position is located in center city, most events are in center city as well, but some events are in the surrounding areas.
- Some off hours are required due to event schedules.
To apply, please call or email Joleen at 215-735-2871 or email@example.com